We are always interested in discussing careers with any individual who feels that our approach would sit well with them, and where they feel that they would fit in to our culture, and add something to it.
We are currently looking for people in three different roles:
– We are always looking for new Trade Mark Attorneys and IP lawyers at all levels. If you are interested please send your CV to Sally Callum - email@example.com;
– We are looking for a records person to add to our support team. If you have knowledge of trade marks, some records experience, a keen eye for detail and a good sense of humour, please send your CV to Claire Jenkins – Cjenkins@stobbsip.com;
– We are looking for an outstanding multilingual IP Trainee Solicitor, with first class legal ability coupled with a practical commercial approach, excellent drafting and communication skills to join our friendly outgoing team working with International clients - If you are interested please send your CV to Sally Callum on firstname.lastname@example.org
– We are always looking for good secretaries/support staff. Ideally you would have some experience relating to trade marks, secretarial skills, and a positive and team oriented personality. If this is you please send your CV to Claire Jenkins – email@example.com.
– We also run a Summer Placement programme. This usually runs from July to August. We envisage this being most suitable for recent graduates. If you are interested in two weeks of experience assisting our attorneys please send your CV to Sally Callum –firstname.lastname@example.org